Ediets question - please read if you tried ediets =)

• Did anyone have problems with ediets swapping out foods you choose for other foods? Two weeks in a row I have picked things and had several meals changed. Just wondering if anyone else had this happen.

Still waiting to hear back from someone, I wouldn't care but with as much as it costs... I don't want corned beef hash, yuck
  • We had a few members using it, but I think they stopped. I would suggest calling them or emailing them and telling them that if they can't fill the order correctly that you'll quit their service. I also think a credit should be in order
  • Hi edietsmommy,
    I did ediets and never had a problem with them switching out anything. Sorry to hear about your problems. I would do what Suzanne said. That sounds like good advice. You pay way too much money to not get what you ordered. Good luck with your weight loss journey.

Doreen
  • yeah - I never had problems with them switching out meals on me - good luck!
  • Quote: We had a few members using it, but I think they stopped. I would suggest calling them or emailing them and telling them that if they can't fill the order correctly that you'll quit their service. I also think a credit should be in order
    Do you know why they switched? That is what I'm thinking of doing.

Thanks!
  • it's happened to me with at least one meal in every delivery...