my first 12 jeans in really I don't know when

• It was my birthday a weeka go. My dh wanted to get me something. So I thought hummm maybe a new pair of goal jeans to fit in to. It really helps keep me going. So we went shopping. He loves levis on a women so we had to hed in that dirention. I have been wearing most 14s give a bit on the cut. So I thought hummm a size 12 would be a good goal . Not to far away so i can get into them,. Well we walked away with two pair of 12s. One I wore out that NIGHT for my birthday and a pair I need a few more pounds to waer comfortably. I had to FYI my gfs about my tight jeans. Why I was wearing them for my DH.But they all said they looked fine. I am 1.5 pounds from my first long time goal of getting to 180. I don't know where I am going to go from there. I think take every 5 pounds as I go and see how I am feeling. I really just want to be happy and not roll out of everyting I wear. Also be at a weight I can live with not live for. I like my curves. I started at a size 20 - 22

Heres a picture of me at 185 the newest one I have
    One of me last sunday at my inlaws for my birthday at 183

• Congrats on the size 12!
  • Hi!

LOVE those jeans stories! There's something SOOO thrilling about new jeans IN A SMALLER SIZE that just makes a gal's day! GREAT idea to get the jeans that are a bit snug. You'll fit in them in no time! I'm almost in 16s, but it will be awhile before I arrive at 12s. I can't remember when I wore a 12!

CONGRATS ON A WONDERFUL WEIGHT LOSS SO FAR!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Cheryl
  • Congratulations!!! thats an awesome feeling
  • Congrats on the size 12 jeans, you look great! And there is truly something magical about the jeans thing.

I just bought a pair of size 12 pants for work from Ann Taylor this week myself - wasn't expecting them to fit yet, but they (almost) do! I am so excited about being able to shop at Ann Taylor again.

Enjoy your success.
  • Thanks ladies. I so new sharing it here. Many of you can relate. To know the feeling and suprise we feelwhen makingitto another smaller size.
  • =D! It's a good feeling. I can't wait to get back into my 11's n_n Or a size 18 would be nice, too!

But when I saw your pictures I thought, "She is really pretty (like foreign hot!)"

XD Keep going! Only a little more and your husband will have no choice but to act like a 16 year old again.

• You look great! I can relate to your post because you and I are the same height. Now I have something to look forward to when I lose another 23 lbs. Thanks for the inspiration.
  • Thanks everyohne. i willhave to get a picture with the jeans onand up date here soon. I think they have been washed. just have to dothe knee bends for 3 hours thing LOL then I can share a picture
  • wow, congratulations, you look fabulous. i'm just got into size 12's too but i don't look nearly as hot! you go girl!!
  • Hooray! That is so awesome! I agree with PP. There is something truly magical about fitting smaller jeans. Cpngrats!
  • I love new jeans! Size 12 is my realistic goal (8/10 is my secret wish goal... 6 is my do I dare dream goal)

Congrats!!
  • Awesome!!! Congratulations!!!