1 Single Pound

• Alright well I've been holding steady flucuating between 208 and 210 for 4 weeks now....until this morning. I admit that my eating hasn't been the greatest and I know its because of that I've been feeling bloated and frumpy and cranky.....well no more. As of this morning I'm at 206.....take that plateau!
    Phew...that was a tough 4 weeks, man it feels good to be moving again!
  • good for you! you must feel awesome!
  • Hi NESunshine!

That's FANTASTIC! I know about plateaus, and what I know ain't at all pretty! Watching the scale finally point to a different LINE is really exciting. It doesn't have to be pounds and pounds in order to make me jump up and down!

Also, think of it as 3500 fat calories...G-O-N-E!!! Woo Hoo!

Way to go, Girl!

Cheryl
  • Sunshine, that is awesome! You must be dancing in the clouds today!
  • Great job for sticking with it!!!! Gosh this stuff is not always easy, is it? But it is so incredibly worth it. We tend to forget that sometimes. I know I need constant reminders of just how important and worthwhile this weightloss really is. I'm very happy for you. You WILL be in ONEderland in no time at all now.
  • Congrats!!
  • Great going. We all have been there. It is the best feeling to be so close to ONEderland you can taste it.
  • Woohoo! wonderful work - well done you!!!
  • WOO HO!!! I just came off a plateau too (although I don't know if I can really call it a plateau since I sorta wasn't eating that great and whooops! forgot to exercise!! ) You are SO close to Onederland!!!
  • GREAT JOB NE!!! ONEderland is in your sights for sure now!!
  • Woo hoo, way to go NESunshine! Seeing the scale move just puts you in the best mood, doesn't it?!
  • Thanks everyone...I was really starting to get a bit frustrated...no where near quitting...that just isn't an option...but my eating was going down hill a bit etc. I tell you...it could have been a half a pound...just something.
    Well wish me luck I'm out of town for my big fancy wedding I've been droning on about for months...this is my first mini goal deadline weekend and I'm happy with where I'm at and looking forward to my next goal date in May!

woo.....and onward goes the battle!
  • Way to break through and see a loss.
  • Good luck with the wedding! You can hold your head high and feel so good about all you have accomplished! Everyone here is proud of you.
    And then, you'll get back and you'll hit onederland and everyone will be happy for you again! (well, some of us might be a little envious!!)
  • Congrats!!! And have FUN at the wedding!!!