PUSHTV exercise cd

• I received my first pushtv cd today. I was very disappointed becasue as I previewed the strenght building session I realized that there were many exercise that I could not do. In addition, the cardio segment is longer than I have the sgtamina for. Has anyone else been faced with this problem? Any suggestions on how I can utilize the program?
  • I've had the same problem. What I did was watched the whole DVD the first time and looked to see what exercises I could do and what I couldn't do. That way I had an idea. I've never used the cardio workout on my dvd but it is definitely long and there's no way right now, I could do it. Sooo...I would just do the exercises you can do and you'll eventually be able to do all of them.
  • One good thing about exercise is that you can build up to it. I tried the Push DVDs myself and although I liked some aspects of them, I didn't continue on with it.

What I'd do is do what you can each session. If you get too tired and can't do something, how about walking in place to give yourself a rest then try again? Don't worry too much if you can't finish the DVD (strength or cardio), if you keep at it, you will improve.
  • Mama Angel and Nelie,
    Thank you for your response. Ican do what you have suggested but I question the paying for the cds for months and not being able to fully use them. I am going to try to do some of this first one.