New here

• I'm Tina from Indiana.Thought if I belong anywhere it's this group. Lots to lose just getting started. Obviously my ticker goal is my first goal.

Hope it's okay if I join up here. Looks like an active board. Just right for me...I'm quite talkative.(lol)
  • Great to have you. You'll see this is a great group of ladies. I'm Tricia from Tennessee. I've restarted here on my journey and on 3FC in January. So far so great!
  • Welcome Tina! You've come to the right place. Congrats on your 4 lb loss.. that's fabulous. I find the 100lb. Club to be one of the more active boards. Lots of regular posters- which is exactly what I need. Good luck! You WILL do this!
  • Welcome Tina!!!! It's great to have you on board. This is a great place for advice, support and encouragement. You're going to love it here at the 100lb club. Post often so that we get to know you.
  • Hi Tina!

You'll love it here! The people are wonderful and no question is ever dismissed! Good luck on your journey!
  • Hi Tina! Welcome to 3FC!!! Im Anita from Tennessee. Nice to meet you!!!

• Hi there!! Another gal from Indiana!! Please be sure to check out this thread for newbies. It kinda helps explain things a bit.

Glad you are here!
  • WELCOME!!! Jump right in
  • Hi, and welcome! You are correct, the 100lb club is very active, and ready to help you whenever you need it. Good luck!