Keep It Moving! Exercise Week of 2/25-3/3

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • I did Turbo Sculpt yesterday (40 mins of kick butt sculpting) I am SORE today!!!
  • Hi Tiffany! Thanks for getting us started for the week. I did 60 minutes on the treadmill. I've noticed that its taking a bit more effort to raise the heartbeat.....must mean I'm getting fitter.
  • I did 2.25 miles on the eliptical and a 1 mile WATP video.
  • Quote: I've noticed that its taking a bit more effort to raise the heartbeat.....must mean I'm getting fitter.
    That's wonderful, Rhonda!!

Today I ran 4 miles outside -- woohoo!!
  • Today I did the Denise Austin Strength training Boot Camp and Flexibility - 30 minutes total....

It was pretty good - but she definitely chatters.
  • Quote: Today I did the Denise Austin Strength training Boot Camp and Flexibility - 30 minutes total....

It was pretty good - but she definitely chatters.
    LOL! Yes she does!
  • Hi Everyone. 60 minutes on the treadmill again today.
  • 20 mins of Cardio Salsa... TOM and I feel like crap but I'm glad I got something in.
  • 2.25 miles on the eliptical and one mile muscle on WATP.
  • 30 minutes elliptical and 12 minutes walking on the treadmill -- I was short on time, so I stepped up the intensity a little on the elliptical. I hope to be outside running again tomorrow!
  • Went to Curves tonight - 30 minutes for me....
  • Today I did a 30 minute stretch workout, a 30 minute "total body" workout and walked with the hubby for 3/4 of a mile!!
  • 60 minutes on the treadmill. Boy, could I feel the butt burn today!
  • Once again, 2.25 mile on the elliptical, 1 WATP video. Am I boring or what??
  • We had beautiful weather yesterday so I took the kids to the park. I made 2 laps on the walking trail. That was 1 mile. My ankles and hips are sore today.