FAB & FIT 40's and 50's #184

You're on Page 3 of 9
Go to
  • Happy Monday!
    Morning all, The college visit went well and we liked the college, staff and campus. DS will do well there. Had to eat out a bit this weekend since we were traveling but for the most part I stayed on plan.

E's: I'm with you! I would eat it all if I had so many wonderful things in front of me

Jen: How was the party? Not sure were everyone is latley but it would be nice to see them come back again.

I have to run but will check back later.
    Susan
  • Hi Buddies,

I am back. It has been a long, long time. I want to be part of this fine circle of friends again. I finally have the opportunity to do WW again. We started an at work meeting, and I just signed up this morning. I have done waayyy too much damage staying away!
    I hope I can both get and give support here.

Sandy
  • Sandy,
    How good to see your post!! Welcome back I've been thinking of you and was hoping we'd hear from you. How are Mike and the boys? I imagine you've already got a start on this year's garden. Spring is upon us!

~Jen
  • Essie your points plan sounds smart to me. I have been sticking to 22 points and going no where else.. smart to mix that up so thank you!!
  • Happy Wednesday!
    Morning all!

I just wanted to check in and see what it going on with everyone... so glad to see folks are back and talking again.

Not much new here, just trying to get thru this week... hoping to maintain at W/I on Saturday as I have not gotten in much cardio this week and a few other factors, so I am up a bit for now.

I have to run but will check back later on... Have a happy day!
    Susan
  • Hi all,
    Spring is always so busy here. I have got to slow down and work on myself. I have got to get serious again. I will make it a priority to get on here at least 4 times a week.
    I MISS Y'ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Let's get going. How abaout a challenge from spring to summer which is around this time in June. I would like to lose at east 15 pounds by then.
    How is everyone??????

Luv y'all,
    Terri
  • Hello my friends

Terri, glad you're back & Sandy. I'm up for a challenge. Starting date? Till when? I think I mentioned David got engaged. They are planning a Spring 2008wedding. If I start now I can be 50 lbs. lighter by then.

Let's do it

Hugs,
    Es
  • COOL ES!!!!!
    Who is she? Give us details.
    I say we start now and end never. Seriously how about June 20. That will give us all spring.
    My birthday is Tuesday so I will eat a little but I will stay away from the healthy stuff. Last year on my b-day we had a flood in our house.
    I want to take a jacuzzi bath and relax and think of nothing but myself.
    That will last til the kids get home.

Hope you are all having a nice Sunday.
    Luv ya,
    Terri
  • Back online, after having our computer shut down since Thursday. We had to move the computer desk in order for new windows to be installed.

Every window in the house replaced! I'm in heaven....and a bit poorer! They look great, I'm thrilled.

Terri, I'm up for the Summer Challenge! I've been very slack about getting started, and your suggestion came at the perfect time. I'm going with 15 pounds as well. We can do it!

Hope everyone's well. It's a spectacular day here, sunny and in the 70's Crocuses are blooming, it's nice to see color after the dreary winter.

have a great day,
    ~Jen
  • Challenge, Yay!
    Hi All,

I am up for the challenge too! 15 lbs would be great
    I haven't been back to post yet, because this was a crazily busy week. I still do costumes for the high school, even if both of my kids have moved on. I really love working with the kids, seeing the show come together and being part of a team of people who are becoming great friends. This year the spring musical was "Oliver". We had a great turn out, and I think it actually made money for the school fine arts program. The only problem is I can't get the songs out of my head. (Take your pick: Consider yourself, You've got to pick a pocket or two, Where is Love, Its a Fine Life, I'm Reviewing the Situation, As Long as He Needs me....)I told Mike I needed to listen to some hard rock to get over it.

Mike, Dave and Greg are all fine, I will fill you in bit by bit.

Es, Congrats to David! How exciting for your whole family!

Jen, thanks for the welcome back, I sure did miss being here. My crocuses are all poking up, the yellow ones came first. I am starting lots of flower seeds under my plant light, wish me luck.

Teri, I had to read your sentence twice to be sure, stay away from the healthy stuff, that's cute. But birthdays should always be fun, have a great day. It just so happens that's my Greg's birthday too, he will be 20 on March 27th.

Hi Susan, good luck with the college decisions, it is so exciting to help them with this big transition. Is this your first one to leave the nest?

Hi to anyone I missed, I have been MIA for so long, hope to be lots more regular again.

Sandy
  • Happy Monday all!
    Well I had a bad W/I on Saturday but I am not going to let it bother me... I had a lot of factors going against me so I just need to turn it around and I will see it going down wards again.

I am getting ready for my trip so I have been really busy lately and will remain so for the next week and a half...

I don't have time for replies but will check back later on and hopefully read and reply.

Have a happy day!
    Susan
  • Sandy,
    The costumes sound wonderful. I love those songs but I don't think I'd like to hear them all the time. Our school is doing Oklahoma this year.
    Glad we are all coming back. I know I need y'all. 15 pounds in three months is doable.

Susan,
    Have fun on the trip. We are all going to gain off and on during our lifetime
    I mean that is how long we are going to be doing all this.

TTYL,
    Terri
  • Susan,
    You've been doing great, and are here without fail. THAT is a success even if the scale doesn't show a loss. Whoo hoo, Hawaii is right around the corner!

Sandy,
    It sounds like the costume-making is very rewarding for you. All day I had the Consider Yourself song running thru my head...gee, thanks!
    Happy Birthday to Greg!

Terri,
    Enjoy your special day tomorrow. You have the same birthday as my friend who moved to Iowa. I didn't realize it till now. Enjoy that "unhealthy" food! I know you won't do that badly.

I began journalling today first time in a while. For me it is probably the most valuable tool I got from WW; it helps me a great deal. Got on the scale this morning and recorded my weight; I'll be weighing in on Mondays.

Hi Es, Dianne, Zoe, Ruth

~Jen
  • Happy Tuesday all!
    It is so good to see everyone back again!!!

Jen and Terri: Thanks for the encouraging words!

I only have a minute as I am actually busy today at work but I wanted to stop by and say hello!

Have a happy day!
    Susan
  • Happy Birthday, Terri !!!

Hope you're having a wonderful day.
    I hope you're relaxing and enjoying yourself!
    My brain is fried. I'm in my 8th week on the new job; while the other job was physically demanding, this is mentally so. Even after a good night's sleep (the insomnia went away when I got this position, go figure) I feel drained at the end of a day. There's quite a lot to learn, and it's a challenge, but I love it and am very happy that I made the change in departments. I'll feel more at ease when I've got a year under my belt and won't worry so much.

Hope all is well with everyone.

~Jen