Planning for TGIF 2/16

• B: 2 pumpkin-spice muffins, coffee w/1% milk, 1c fruit mix (pineapple, honeydew, cantaloupe)

L: 1 stuffed pepper, 2 oz chicken, 1c radishes

S: 700 calories in GS cookies

D: steak, salad w/dressing, miso soup (homemade ... mmmm)
  • Breakfast - steel cut oats, blueberries, walnuts, honey, starbucks ff latte

Snack - cottage cheese, peach bits

Lunch - eating out, either chik fil a (chargrilled chick sammich, side salad) or some random chain restaurant where I will do my best to get a salmon filet or salad.

Snack - 1/2 whole wheat bagel, pb

Dinner - turkey burgers, spinach

Water - 3 liters+

Exercise - 30 mins elliptical, 30 mins weight training.
  • B-1 egg & 2 egg white omlette(mushroom, green & red pepper & onion)
    S-string cheese
    L-maybe george foreman a chicken breast & have some chopped up tomato with garlic
    S-no sugar added pudding
    D-not sure? maybe haddock, maybe just a sandwich, see how i feel
    S-popcorn!
    Water-3.5 L
    Exercize-30 mins on bike
  • I really should get back into this again...

B - 1/2 whole wheat tortilla with sprinkling of taco blend cheese and 1 egg
    1 cup skim milk w/ chocolate powder

S - plain ff yogurt w/ the yummiest raisins everything

L - salad

S - yogurt and raisins

D - dunno yet.
  • B- Egg "fried" in pure non stick spray, 1 slice 100% whole wheat bread, 1 ounce cheese, banana, 1/2 c 2 milk
    S- Sugar free blueberry muffin with slim-fast shake
    L- 1/2 c red beans 1/2 c black beans, 1/2 c brown rice, 1.5 ounces shredded chicken, 2 tbsp salsa, apple
    D- tilipa filet, 3 cups baby green salad, 1 tbsp roka blue cheese reduced fat dressing, sweet potato
    S- carrots

OK, I need help, I'm trying to UP my calories to 1600-1800 and after inputting all of that I'm still only at 1482. I think part of my stall is from to few calories for my body. I just don't know where else to get calories from? An afternoon snack maybe? My daughter has a docs appt, maybe I'll toss some carrots and grapes in a ziplock bag for the waiting room.

WHOA!! Scratch all that help needed!! I was using an alternative source besides fitday, it was a HUGE difference. Back to fitday I go, even if it DOES drop my account every week!
  • E: I rode my bike for 1 hour this morning.

B: eating oatmeal now

S- hoping to pick a coffee up with sugar free cinommin syrup

packed for the day:
    fat free yogurt; some canned peachs; 3 arrowroot cookies; slim fast meal bar; two rice cacks with peanut butter

D: roasted chicken - going food shopping so we are going to pick one up - not sure what to have with it
    W- 4L
  • Angihas, I have to say that your lunch sounds pretty good! I may have to try that sometime.

Here is today's plan:
    B - Go Lean cereal with milk
    S - tea with spenda and milk, apple
    L - spaghetti squash with chicken sausage, onions, and marinara sauce; salad of spinach, strawberries, cucumbers, sea salt, lemon pepper, and balsamic vinegar
    S - blueberry fiber cake with cream cheese
    S - NF yogurt with wheat germ and raspberries
    D - tuna with avocado-wasabi spread; baked sweet potato with NF cream cheese, brown sugar, and cinnamon; green salad
    S - low cal pudding and mini-meringues

Still a little low for the day, so I'll probably have some nuts, dried or fresh fruit, or a peanut butter puff.

Exercise: one hour with trainer
  • I had one Quaker Oats Weight control (6 grams of fiber and 7 grams of protein!!!) and a 12oz coffee for brekkie. I had 1 slice of whole wheat wonder bread with 1/3 can of tuna made to tuna salad with miracle whip and celery, 1 banana, 6 oz lowfat vanilla yogurt for lunch. I will exercise now...

Tonight, I'm hitting the bars for a cheeseburger, something fried to perfection, and a 10 oz. coors light. Thats the way to end a week!