TGIF Chat

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • OK Schatz....
    You win, that is definitely a better booboo than mine. I've gotten so much homework done, I almost feel like I can take a deep breath.

Ya, I hadn't posted or peeked for awhile, life is too crazy sometimes.

Also sweetie, you just let me know when ya'll want me to come over and give you my ideas!
  • I have one teenage girl and that's enough. My second one is a boy.

The snow has finally stopped and the city is back in order for the most part. We have not had a winter like this in a long time.

I am going to look through my florida broucures that came in the mail today. Maybe I'll hand them on the fridge and pantry so I stay out of the food
  • Whew! I am home safe and sound and managed to bring back a delightful souvenir of Florida! The Cold Sickies! Grrrr! However, I have a warm house, Airborne and soup and salad fixings on hand so I'll survive. My house and the Girls' deck were all nicely shovelled when I got here, I love my neighbours! I'll be off to an early bed tonight. Mel picked me up at the airport and we sat and talked until nearly three last night before hitting the sheets. That's nearly my getting up time.
  • It was in the teens here this morning but luckily the roads were dry except for one place where some stupid person had left their sprinklers on. Can you say ice rink?