Not Obese!

• I am officially Overweight and overjoyed! As of this morning I'm 5'1 or 2 and 151
    which according to BMI calculator I'm at 28.5 Just inside being overweight!
    This is Better than Dark Chocolate!
    oh and I have a head and shoulders shot from Friday but Have no clue how to insert it
    Kier
  • You are doing great! Congratulations!
  • Congratulations Kier, you must look and feel GREAT! glad everything is going well for you!!!
  • oh honey - you've worked so hard and waited so long for this! what a wonderful valentine's day present!

congratulations!
  • thanks ladies I couldn't wait to come tell you guys. I've been having a loong week this really helped!
  • Way to go girl!! Feels great, don't it

D.
  • WTG !!
  • Whoo hoo!!!! That is my next big goal! I bet it feels great! I can't wait to join you, but by the time I'll get there I bet you'll be in the NORMAL weight range!!!! Whoo hoo!
    Congrats
  • Hey! I can't help you with how to post your picture because I'm technologically challenged!! I'd love to see it when you do post it.

But I wanted to say, AWESOME JOB on your weight loss! Sounds like a great success for you... and each person's success on here serves as motivation for me and everyone else reading!

Congrats!!!
  • I remember how overjoyed I was when I went from obese to overweight. We're the same height! Good for you. Enjoy and know you did it!
  • Hi Libby!
    I looked at your pictures and showed them too my husband and said wow for about 10 minutes. It gave me something I have never had before. . .an idea of what I might look like thin! since we started in about the same area. . .in 2000 i was 225 so I totally related to you before picture!
    btw your overall goal date is my birthday!
    gotta run
    Kier