Old 02-11-2007, 11:06 PM   #1  

Default new to the site

hey everyone....I am 25 years old and I have a significant amount of weight to lose but don't really know where to begin.....I'm hoping that I will be able to get some help and support through this site. I am so confused about how to begin this journey and I know it will be a long one. One of my big issues is that I really do not want to still be at this weight when I'm 30. But I've never lost more than 15 pounds at a time but it's all just returned due to changes in my life. So if anyone has advise, support, guidance, wisdom, anything, please message me, I'm grateful for any help. And if you want to know anything about me, feel free to ask.
darcie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2007, 11:42 PM   #2  
fat fighter

Height: 173cm

hi darcie and welcome

the forums here are fantastic and you will get all the support you need from the wonderful people here.

tell us some more about yourself and how much do you want to lose? Are you following any particular plan or just eating less and moving more?

feel free to jump in on our weekly chat or join up with the exercise challenge that we do monthly.

i hope to see you around
Daisy Boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 03:54 AM   #3  

Height: 5' 10"

Yay for you!
You're taking your first steps towards a healthier body and mind!
I know one thing that really helps me is my weight loss ticker.. I like to see it moooove on over to the right!
Aquanetrocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 08:21 AM   #4  
Proud Marine Wife

S/C/G: 201.5/199/150

Height: 5'7"

Darcie! You've picked the perfect place to be. We're all here to help and support you during this life change. Just join in the chat as mentioned, and let us know what you're doing to reach your goals. That's another thing, set some small goals. Say you're going to do this much exercise in one week or month, eat no more than however many calories, things like that. We'd love to know more about you.

Congrats on starting and GOOD LUCK!!!
TracyFAdams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 04:08 PM   #5  
Co-Mod

S/C/G: 272/129/127

Welcome darcie! I realize that trying to start to lose a significant amount of weight can seem very overwhelming. But it can be done! So if you have any questions.....read the threads on this site and post away!
shrinkingchica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 06:51 PM   #6  
I £øve ®ºcK MüZïk

S/C/G: 262/198/160

Height: 5'7"

I am sure you'll find a lot of motivation from all the lovely ladies on this site!
muzikjunky is offline   Reply With Quote