Would I be a match for your group? (sorry for the repeat plea!)

• I'm in my 40s, a frequent exerciser, chronic dieter, not at all religious, single, and want to lose 40-60 pounds (already dropped about 20 or maybe more; I don't like scales and measure by clothes), hopefully for the last time.

Any suggestions for groups? I love to share tips and tricks and I'm always good for an encouraging word for others.

Samantha
  • Hey Samantha. I am on a thread where we list our food intake daily. we also like to jabber on there and over share a bit. we are all on weight watchers. you are more than welcome to join. I would give you the link, but am ignorant when it comes to this computer stuff. It's "lets track". Good luck. --Amy
  • Hi there You can check out this thread under chicks up for a challenge. Its called WoW "get your grove on challenge" We are currently in week six of this particular challenge, but come join us anyway! This challenge ends on Feb 14, then we are starting an April fools challenge, we would love to have you!!!
  • I'm on the 21-day challenge. We set challenges that we must meet daily for 21 days before meeting our goal. The group is very encouraging of each other.