New Here and lost my first 10 pounds

• Hey all.

My name is Sarah. I am 26 and live in Nashville, TN. I joined Weight Watchers back in November. I lost a couple of pounds and then gain it back; lost some again, gained it back. At the beginning of the year a friend of mine at church suggested us to go on a fast (only fruits and veggies) for 52 days. Me, who can't stick to anything, said I'll try but I can't promise anything. (whoppers are my weakness). Between God, her, and my WW group I am trying to stick with it.

Everyday I was noticing I was losing a pound. I was actually feeling better and more energetic. I went home to see my parents 12 days into the program and to make a long story short I fell off the band-wagon and gained a lot of it back. But I knew I could jump back on. So here I am back on the game plan and have lost 10 pounds. This may be a little TMI but I can now fit in a size smaller underwear and I am loving it.

Hope to hear you all
    Sarah

• Congrats Sarah, keep up the good work, you just have to keep jumping back on that wagon.
    Good Luck
  • COngrats on your 10 lb loss! Don't focus so much on what you have done in the past, it's what you do today that matters. Make today a good day in regards to food, excersize and water, and then make tomorrow like today. Eventually, it becomes much easier, 1 day at a time.