100 pounds gone

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I had to post a question about some blueberry oatmeal here tonight and noticed that my ticker needed to be updated. When I put it in I realized that I had passed the 100 pound mark.

I don't post here often but I use the site all the time and found so much great information from other members.

thanks everybody!
  • Oh, what wonderful, terrific news!

CONGRATULATIONS! You must be so very proud of yourself!
  • WOW!!! Now, that is a number I would notice!! Congrats on such a wonderful accomplishment!! You should post some pictures too - it is great to see others do so well, it just helps the rest of us keep pushing to get there!
  • Hi lewelaine!

WOW! 100+ pounds GONE! What an achievement! How long did it take you to accomplish?

Cheryl
  • That's terrific!!!! A wonderful accomplishment!!!!
  • Yipppeee!! Congratulations!!!

Hope you don't mind if I add you name to our 100 lb losers sticky!!
  • Wow!!! That is a great accomplishment. You have much to be proud of. A ONE hundred pound loser. AWESOME.

I so badly can't wait to get there. So, so very badly.
  • Congratulations lewelaine!!! You should be proud of your accomplishment and yelling it from the roof tops. Keep it up.
  • Many many congratulations and you didn't even notice!! Must be great to be near to a 'normal' weight too - not far to go now.

EM
  • How Exciting!!!! CONGRATS!!!

posts like this encourage me to stay at it
  • OMG!!!!!! That is fantastic!!!!!

I am so happy for you. All your hard work has paid off. Congratulations, girlie!!!! What a great number to hit!!

My ultimate goal is 100 lbs off! I hope to hit it by the end of this year. (Preferably Oct, but will take Dec.)
  • FABULOUS! Congratulations!!
  • Rock on sister!!!
  • That is so awesome!!!!!
  • What an amazing accomplishment! It takes so much hard work and determination to lose weight, you deserve much praise!!