Hi (New)

• Hi there

My name is Debs and I currently weigh 259lb.

Ive lost half a stone since christmas and am not doing too badly. I have been limiting portion size, cutting out junk and eating more friut. Im also drinking about 2-3 litres of water a day and trying to walk more. I am looking for an exercise class to start as well.

I just need to keep my head in it. I have been looking at the before and after pictures on this website and must say some people on here are absoulutely amazing. I hope one day I can put some up! You all seem a nice bunch and I just wanted to say hello.

Deb x
  • Hi Deb. Welcome to 3FC and the 100lb club. This place is the greatest. You'lll find lots of support, advice, encouragement and motivation.

Sounds like you've got a good plan of action. Those before and after pictures are amazing, aren't they? There's no reason why you can't put up your pics one day as well. There's nothing stopping you from doing this!!! Looking forward to getting to know you better. Good luck on your journey.
  • Hi Deb,

So glad you decided to join us!
  • Hi Deb!! I've only been here a month and I love it here - lots of support and good advice! Welcome to the club!

• Hi Deb,

You will not find a better place for encouragement then right here at 3FC's!!!
  • Welcome Debs!!
    I have also started my new eating plan this year. This is a great place to come because there are so many inspirational stories. Also because we can all relate to each others issues. I find my self nodding along as I read so many posts thinking I could have written it myself. I am glad you've joined in!

Kathy
  • Hi Deb!

Welcome! I echo all of my cyber buddies that this is THE BEST SITE that is on the net for creating a support system of so many who know EXACTLY what you are going through because they are there/were there!

The progress pix are really inspiring. I go to them often to prove to myself that regular people can do this thing and that if THEY can look so awesome, so can I.

I hope that you will come here often and let us get to know you!

Cheryl
  • Welcome
    Welcome
    Welcome
    Welcome
    Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Debs!

This place is so fabulous - I hope you find what you are looking for here! Stick around, post often, and work along with us to reach your goals! And every now and then take a look at the pictures once again - talk about motivation!!
  • Welcome in, Deb! I'm sure you'll find all the support and advice you need here, as there is always someone willing to help or answer a question! Your plan of attack looks good, welcome to the journey!