Here we go...

• again!

Found this site during a completely non-weightloss related google search. You have some great information!

About me:

I'm 40, single, no kids, and I'd guess about 235 lbs. I've been heavy my whole adult life.

I had one "sucessful" weightloss a few years ago. Over the period of 2 years, I lost 75 lbs. I ate right (followed the Ediets plan, which taught me a lot about portions and nutrition) and exercised several times a week. I read about it, measured food, and was extremely devoted to becoming healthier.

Life hit a few bumps, and now, I'm back where I started, if not 5 or 10 lbs heavier. I KNOW what I need to do, and I know I can do it, because I've done it before.

So, why haven't I? I don't know, I can't seem to find that single-minded motivation that I had then.

So, here I am. Again.

On a lighter note (heh, pun not intended), I love to read, and dabble in writing. My favorite hobby is karaoke. I'll go every day if I can find someone to go with me! Fortunately, my partner in crime also loves to sing, so that works out!

So, that's me, in a nutshell (pun also not intended).

Lorriet
  • Hi Lorriet!

Welcome! I look forward to getting to know you better through your posts...we have a wide variety of forums here, so you're sure to find the support you need to get your motivation back and get you back on track!

Settle in and get comfy!

Amanda