Newbie college student, excited to meet you!

• Hey all, I'm new here, been lurking for a little while. I'm a college student currently, I gained a lot of weight my junior year of high school, straight through senior year... being at boarding school and having a permanently open dining hall was really dangerous for me. I'm 5'7 and was about 190 at my highest, and I'm between 140 and 145 now, depending on which scale I ask. I'd really like to be down to 130 eventually, just for the sake of my stomach and love handles, everything else I'm happy with - I have really big hipbones and I'm a DD, so anything lower would be ridiculous. Right now I just need to stay motivated and get exercising again... I was doing great over the summer but havent joined a gym yet where I live at college. Anyway, here is one before and 2 afters, one at a wedding (I'm in the middle) and the other just taken.

I'm out in Boston, where are all the other chickies from?

• Heya! Im a college student myself and I just joined/posted an intro.. I'm 5'8, and my heighest is 190 too but that's my current weight lol... too bad I can't blame it on the girls.. They're only B's hehe.. My goal is also 130 Nice to meet you!
  • I was just saying somewhere that being a college student provides unique challenges for loosing weight! But you are on your weigh! lol. I'm a college student too... so ^-^ Welcome and I hope you find the support you are looking for! The support groups on the forum are great, keep in touch and keep up the great work!
  • I think it depends - those w/ open dining halls absolutely are in major trouble. Our dining hall costs insane amounts of money, and I don't have a meal plan, so i think it actually is helping me - although when I store food in my house it does tend to get dangerous. Anyway, hey guys!