2 years and counting

• Well I have been put through a ringer!! With all that has happened in the last month and all my husband was activated. The military has deployed him for 2 years. I have been pretty depressed and have made up my mind that I will look like a new woman when he returnes. I have given my self a goal. I want to reach my goal weight by the time he returnes 730 days.

I have cleaned out my cupboards and on the first of November (can't any sooner, the paychecks haven't been coming) will be getting a membership to the gym. And since I will be needing a break from my two girls I will be going thir monday - friday to workout. It should get my mind off everything and get me in shape.

I don't mean to unload my problems on all of you but I could use all the help now that I can get.

Thank you in advance for all your support.
    bella23
  • B23- I am so sorry that you have been so affected by teh recent world events. I admire your spiret and attitude. It is natuarl to be depresed abd upset and it is great that you have deceided not to stay in those "places" What a great goal that will benefits you both. something to focus on when times get tough. Of course "we" will bethere every step of the way
  • I was born ,raised and married Military so believe me I understand totally! It can be so hard and in these uncertain times even very nerve wracking but my Dear, what a wise and positive move you have made for yourself and to be supportive of your Husband. He will need your support and understanding. It will not be easy for either of you but you can do it and do it well.
    Sugar, you just take a seat in this bus and I can assure you all the support and understanding you shall require as well as LOTS
    of duct tape to hold you in the bus whenever you think you might fall. If you do we will pick you up , dust you off, give you one kick in the rear, and a hug to help you along. Welcome Bella. You'll be glad you landed among this nutty, delightful people who will alway's staand by your side come what may. God Bless.
    Pam
  • Wow!! What a fabulous attitude. What a great goal you have set for yourself!! Won't he be suprised when he comes back to his new woman!! Are you going to tell him or let it be a complete suprise? We are here for you every step of the way. You can do it!!!!
  • bella..Glad to see you here. I've been MIA myself too for a bit, on and off, so am not sure how often you've been posting. But glad your here. There are no words that I can think of...but I think your whole outlook on this admirable. Be strong, you can do this. can you imagine the look on your husbands face when he sees you for the first time? Ahh...some things are priceless.

Were here for you..it's going to be tough being apart him for so long. But let it give you strength along your own journey..*HUGS*
  • Thank you for all your support. TO answer you question, He knows that I am going to go to the gym but I am not going to send him any pictures of me. I get to see him in about 6 months so I hope i am at least half way their or better by then. I have my fingers crossed that it will work.

Thank you all again for all your support. It really does help.

Bella23
  • bella..6 months..people can change dramatically in 6 months. We'll be counting down with you!!