Shapely Secrets

You're on Page 18 of 20
Go to
  • Missk,

I noticed the first time you posted and I posted something to you that I'm not sure you saw...

-----

Missk,

Welcome to 3FC.

Have you checked our support forum?
    http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13

I was 300 lbs at the age of 18 so I understand how you can be overwhelmed by being an overweight teenager. It does take a lot of trial and error to figure out what will help you lose weight but exercise is only part of the equation. Calories and what you are eating are a much larger portion of the weight loss equation.

There are many people who in the support forum who have been where you are right now and can give you ideas on how to make sure your weight loss progresses.

There are many other forums on this site that can help you gain the support and knowledge that you need to help you lose weight. Again, welcome
  • I have been doing these excercises for a week now. I did miss one day, but that day I did go for a walk with my son. I did not measure at all, but this week I am noticing that my clothes (escpecially my tops) are fitting a little better.
  • Shapely secrets definately works. I have just been slacking off and haven't done it in awhile. Thanks for reminding me I need to get on track again. By the way I haven't posted in so long because I just NOW remembered my password.

^___^
    The Nogitsune
  • I have been doing SS a few days. I don't see much soreness. I don't know if I am doing the breathing correctly though. Is the breathing the trick? Also, I ordered mine 3 months ago and never got it. It was lost in the mail. Meanwhile, they told me they would credit my account but still haven't seen that either. So, then I ordered one off ebay and it was 1/2 the price and I got it the same week. I recommend ebay.
    I was just wondering if anyone has good news to share that has been on the program for awhile. Seems, no one post after awhile.
    Thanks and good luck everyone...
  • Quote: Bought Shapely Secrets a few weeks ago, and have been doing the exercises for the past two weeks, without any other exercise in my routine and no significant change in diet.

I set out to do the exercises every day (after all, there only 7 minutes!), but missed one exercise the first week and two the next week - However, I am still defintely seeing results!!

In two weeks I've lost:
    5lbs
    1 1/2 inches on my waist
    1 inch on my hips
    1/2 inch on my thighs
    1 inch on my arms

I've also seen a significant toning of all my muscles and my butt has lifted (I think a previous poster reported the same thing) - its getting all cute and round! YAY!

Not too bad for a seven minute workout!

However, I do think that after a while I'll end up plateauing and will have to throw some other exercises in the mix... but maybe that's the pessimist talking.

I'll post my results in a few weeks.
    Quote: don't need to buy it! I posted the essence of the whole SS booklet of info and the workout.....
    Hi i just signed up today as i was searching an infromercial and saw where you posted that you posted no need to but it that you posted the workout. can you please tell me where you posted it at. I have spend about an hour looking all over for it. I am a military spouse. We dont make much money to spend on extra stuff like that. Even though people think that we get housing, medical, dental and stuff but what they dont realize when your husband deploys it mean you now how 2 households. I'd love to try this workout as i saw 1 excersice for the abs and really felt it the first couple times i did it.
    i would appreciate it so much!!!
    Thanks
    proudafwife
  • Quote: Hi i just signed up today as i was searching an infromercial and saw where you posted that you posted no need to but it that you posted the workout. can you please tell me where you posted it at. I have spend about an hour looking all over for it. I am a military spouse. We dont make much money to spend on extra stuff like that. Even though people think that we get housing, medical, dental and stuff but what they dont realize when your husband deploys it mean you now how 2 households. I'd love to try this workout as i saw 1 excersice for the abs and really felt it the first couple times i did it.
    i would appreciate it so much!!!
    Thanks
    proudafwife
    Hello,

The information was deleted because it is an infringement of a copyright. Unfortunately, we can not allow copyrighted material to be posted.
  • do it work
    Quote: Hello,

The information was deleted because it is an infringement of a copyright. Unfortunately, we can not allow copyrighted material to be posted.

ahhh i see well darn it! Any ideas on how i can get a copy. Maybe if someone is tired of it they can sell it cheap.
    Thanks for replying so quickly
    proudafwife
  • Quote: ahhh i see well darn it! Any ideas on how i can get a copy. Maybe if someone is tired of it they can sell it cheap.
    Thanks for replying so quickly
    proudafwife
    Possibly look at ebay or somewhere else. We don't allow trading/selling on this website because of so many issues that have happened in the past.
  • Quote: Possibly look at ebay or somewhere else. We don't allow trading/selling on this website because of so many issues that have happened in the past.
    I am looking there now. It doesn't seem that the "whole" set is avail. I see the total body breathing one which I am planning to get. What does the whole set consist of so I know if I am getting it all?
  • I ordered the system about a week ago, and after reading all of the posts here am really looking forward to starting the program.

Lots of inches and pounds to lose.
  • I just received my SS package today...looking forward to seeing what kind of results this gives me after two weeks. And the funny thing was, I was in the middle of my pilates workout when it arrived. ;D I'm sorry to say I ordered the starter kit instead of just the exercise dvds =/ The specific exercises and instructions about how to do them were pretty much all I wanted anyways. The actual 7 secrets are kind of common sense in my opinion hehe.

Starting measurements;

Upper Arms - 13 3/4
    Bust - 42
    Waist - 36
    Hips - 45 1/4
    Thighs - 25 1/2

Hopefully I'll lose some inches :]

I tried both the basic workout and the advanced as well for the first time today. Whoever said the tricep exercise was tough, they weren't kidding. You can really really feel the burn. I skipped the facial exercises though, I felt kind of stupid doing them- has anyone been doing these regularly enough to actually notice a difference in their face? :P
  • Hey Rumour! Guess we'll be trying this program together. I got mine yesterday. I read through all of the information and did the workout (all of 7 minutes of it) yesterday evening. I like the idea of keeping a log of daily inspirational thoughts. I also belong to a gym but have kind of stopped over the past 3 months. I definitely feel muscle soreness across my upper back, calves, and triceps. I squeezed like crazy! Good Luck with your journey!

Beginning measurements:
    upper arm: 13.5"
    upper thigh: 25.5"
    hips: 43.75"
    waist: 35"

Frustrated40
  • Did you guys order the abdonda?
  • Quote: Did you guys order the abdonda?
    I ordered the starter kit ..which included the basic workout, and then I got the advanced workout as a free addition to ordering the starter kit x)
  • Shapely Secrets
    I have used this program for little less than a month and i have lost over twenty pounds. It is a seven minute exercise concerning your whole body at one time, and teaches you the way to burn all that access fat without giving up what you love, but cutting it in proportion. Its supportive, and i am loving this program. This is the only one that has worked for me. Try it not satisfied they will give your money back.
    Quote: Does anyone know anything about this? I've done some looking on the web and can't find much. There is basic info about Greer Childers, the woman who sells the plan and "invented it". What I have not been able to find is any information on the "exercises" she uses. She calls it Diametric Resistance. Of course, the infomercial shows no one exercising. And there is no demonstration of any of the exercises. Supposedly it only takes 7 minutes to work your whole body and you can do it standing up or sitting down, but you don't move. This is the same person who sells "Body Flex", a plan that utilizes deep breathing with no impact movement for exercie.

Anyone????

TIA

Sandy