Shapely Secrets

You're on Page 17 of 20
Go to
  • ab isometrics
    I intend to do isometrics on my abs all throughout the day. From what I have read you suck your belly button in towds your spine and point your pelvis up. I have tried it and I can feel the burn. Does anyone know if I am doing this right? Just started so I can't go by inches.
    Cat'

Quote: Thanx for the info faeriegrove, I just thought that there would be somethings tailored more to the abs, like a movement just for the abs. But thanx for the the info...

Anymore updates from u ladies that have been on the program.
  • Hi Everyone,
    After reading everyone's stories for a while, I finally bought Shapely Secrets -- received it today. Over the past couple years my waistline has been slowly spreading so that I can't wear a lot of my clothes anymore. If for nothing else but my finances, so that I don't have to replace all of my clothes, I NEED to drop 1 to 2 dress sizes. Here goes nothing! I figured I'd post my progress here to keep me doing it. Keep me honest! Wish me luck!!
    Michelle
  • Yay! Go Michelle.
  • Hi everyone,
    It's been a week and, low and behold, I've lost two inches around my waist. I also lost a half inch at my thigh, but gained a half inch on my upper arm (muscle, I'm guessing.) I'm so surprised about the two inches that I'm wondering if I'm measuring wrong -- but I don't think so. When I do the 7 minute workout, it's pretty intense -- it's a difficult workout, but since it's only 7 minutes, I'm finding it very easy to stay with. The one thing I haven't noticed is any soreness in my muscles afterward, but I've always been pretty active -- I've been weight training at least once a week with a trainer for over a decade. I've got my fingers crossed that those two inches aren't just a fluke. I'm dying to get back into all of those slacks hanging in my closet that are so tight right now, they'd be obscene to wear!
    Michelle
  • shapely secrets instructions
    hi all, i read on page 17 that the instructions had been posted on how to do the exercises but i cannot find the thread--can anyone help? thanks so much
  • Hi, we deleted the post due to copyright issues. I'm sorry
  • I have been lurking around this forum for over a year, so I decided to FINALLY sign up and post a message. I was wondering if someone couple PLEASE PM me the information that was posted of the Shapely Secrets Instructions. Apparently, I missed seeing it by one day! Just my luck!

I have 120 lbs to lose, and I have been living with my father since his illness, so I don't have the money to afford the actual dvd's. Please help!

I would REALLY be appreciative, since I've been looking EVERYWHERE for this information. Thanks, in advance...

Jennifer
  • Hi Jennifer,
    I may be able to help you. I tried sending you a private message, but apparently I need to have posted 10 times in order to do that. Let me know if you still need help.
    Michelle
  • Thanks, Michelle. I think I found everything I was looking for on the net. I just need to try to find the information about the Abdonda moves.
  • Hello Fellow Chicks!!

I have been following this thread now for quite a while and I was wondering if someone could PM me as well. I want to try it and do plan on purchasing the system as soon as the money comes clear, I am just wanting to see if it will work first.

Or, Mrs. Jenivere2006, if you don't mind pm-ing me the link you found on the web, I would be very grateful.

I really need a system that will work and at this point I am determined not to spend the money inless I KNOW it will be effective.

Thanks!
  • Hi all,
    Does anyone know the secrets to shapely secrets..
    I'm 18 and am so overwhelmed with my weight it feels impossible to even think about trying anymore.
    I've tried more things than I can count and nothing has worked.
    I was just wondering cause I literally just don't have the money to buy it and I really want to look decent come the summer and for college come september...
    I'd really appretiate it if someone could feel it in their hearts to help me.

Thanks!!
  • Missk,

Welcome to 3FC.

Have you checked our support forum?
    http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13

I was 300 lbs at the age of 18 so I understand how you can be overwhelmed by being an overweight teenager. It does take a lot of trial and error to figure out what will help you lose weight but exercise is only part of the equation. Calories and what you are eating are a much larger portion of the weight loss equation.

There are many people who in the support forum who have been where you are right now and can give you ideas on how to make sure your weight loss progresses.

There are many other forums on this site that can help you gain the support and knowledge that you need to help you lose weight. Again, welcome
  • Don't be afraid to pm me to.
    I just stumbled across this site after seeing the infomercial and I am so ready to rid myself of this baby weight.
  • Bought Shapely Secrets a few weeks ago, and have been doing the exercises for the past two weeks, without any other exercise in my routine and no significant change in diet.

I set out to do the exercises every day (after all, there only 7 minutes!), but missed one exercise the first week and two the next week - However, I am still defintely seeing results!!

In two weeks I've lost:
    5lbs
    1 1/2 inches on my waist
    1 inch on my hips
    1/2 inch on my thighs
    1 inch on my arms

I've also seen a significant toning of all my muscles and my butt has lifted (I think a previous poster reported the same thing) - its getting all cute and round! YAY!

Not too bad for a seven minute workout!

However, I do think that after a while I'll end up plateauing and will have to throw some other exercises in the mix... but maybe that's the pessimist talking.

I'll post my results in a few weeks.
  • Hey.. I was wondering if you could send me the secrets... I cant afford it... being 18 trying to pay for college and car insurance leaves like no money to try and better myself...if you could please tell me how to do them I'ld be soo greatful.. I've been over weight for my entire life I want it to end already!!
    Being 80 pounds overweight is not fun....