I am here AGAIN

• I posted a while back about re-starting Low-Carb, but I quickly fell off of that train. I have decided that I am not going to get any thinner unless I do something about it. My sister is getting married in July, and she has asked me to be the matron of honor. Of course, she would pick out a strapless dress for me to wear So, I HAVE to look good because those pictures will last forever. I am a size 18/20 now, and my goal is to be at least a 12 by then. My long-term goal is to be a size 8.
    I also plan to exercise 3 to 5 times a week, even if all I do is walk on a treadmill with hand weights.
    I hope I will be here more often for motivation, and I can stay on the train this time!
  • Welcome back Kelly!
  • I am back here again too. I have my daughters wedding in October to lose weight for so I hope to be to a size 14 by then. I know I can do it with Atkins and some hard work so here goes. I know you can do it too maybe we should team up and help each other.

Leah
  • Hi and WelcomeBack jokemo & slimagain! I'm pretty new here and have found the Chat and Challenges to be super motivational - everyone so supportive! Hope to see you around!
  • Kelly & Leah: Welcome
  • back Kelly & Leah!

You CAN do this!!!

All the best to you!!!

Kim
  • Welcome back Kelly and Leah! Those are great motivational goals! I know you can do it!
    Look forward to following your progress!
    Maggie
  • Thanks, ladies!
    Welcome back to you as well, Leah! Teaming up sounds like a plan to me!

I am excited this time around. I just picked up the new People magazine with the "Half Their Size" articles, and I am going to look at it frequently for motivation.
  • Hi

I read that article too. Great motivation

I am working on getting my water intake up and my coffee intake down. That is my first goal for this week. Plus sticking to healthy eating.

Leah
  • Welcome all, the more Kelly's the better!!!

I believe in this WOE and I believe in the support of others. You all can do this. Check in on the weekly chat - we often confess our failings and hop back on the wagon. We often celebrate each others success, which helps boost us all. Look forward to seeing you around the site!