Pinolenic Acid???

• I ordered some of this from Life Extension to try. I probably won't even start to try it before Wednesday after Christmas. The claims are that it will reduce your appetite without any stimulants by making your intestines produce satiety chemicals that tell your brain you are full. I get really hungry in the evening when I get home from work and am cooking. Eventhough I know dinner will be ready, I pig out on hand foods such as cheese, crackers, chips, cookies, anything I can get my hands on. Have any of you tried this? I want to try it because it says you can take it during the time of day that you have the toughest time. Also, it is pretty expensive $30 for 30 days assuming you only take 3 a day, u can take 6 a day if needed.
  • Please let me know if this works for you. We've read about this for a while, but the studies seem so limited and it's not widely used, but the studies do seem valid. We'd really love to hear if this works for you.
  • I will let you know once I try them. I won't really be trying them with a diet plan until Jan 12th after a trip I have planned. I can't "be good" on a trip where they are feeding me wonderful meals so I am not even trying. I just hope this helps me with my evening cravings. After Christmas though, I will give them a try just to see what I think of them and will post then.
  • Have you had a chance to try this yet? I'm curious