#135 - United We Stand

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Ooooh, I love these days! Today is a day of confidence, of determination of inspiration. Not sure where it all came from. Maybe because I had a perfect OP day yesterday. Maybe because my pants are starting to fit a bit better. They were really scaring me. Haven't weighed yet today. Will wait for tomorrow morning. But even if the scale does not reflect a loss, I can feel it, and that is the most important thing. I am on my way again ladies. I can feel it..I want it and I will get it! lol I love when am this obnoxious! lol

My younger sister is being induced as I post. Our Mother is out in Cali with her, so she is feeling a bit better now. She was lonely and miserable for the last month. I wish I could have gone, but it's out of my control. Will be making the trip in February for her birhday. So, we don't know what the baby will be...but will post as soon as I hear. I am #1 on the phone call list. heehee Auntie Jennifer...ahhhh. =)

Darling soon to be ex just called me. Sweet as could be. Wonder why, he must of started to miss me finally. haha We are seeing the lawyer on Sunday and then I am going to the house to go through x-mas stuff, camping gear and pictures. I have mixed feelings though. Who wants to go through all of our Christmas stuff now? I have alot, as Christmas was our favorite time of year together. I am sure it will a sad one this year, as we spent 4 of them together. But I get to see my cats, which I haven't seen in some time now. I am sure they will just smell me and wonder who I am, which will break my heart. But I will keep in mind that they are okay and loved, which is the most important thing. I think I will be adopting a cat soon. I miss taking care of someone. I will start looking soon. Anyways...

PNG..The pleasure pain, eh? I miss that feeling, as I haven't done anything lately. Have to get back into it though. Good for you for sticking with it. The scale is not always our friend, and does not always show the changes. It's what other people see and how we feel. And it sounds like your love noticed...which is WONDERFUL!!!

JacobsMommy..Wooohoooo another loss!!!!! You go girlie! Thanks for the address, I will check it out. Your a Sag too? Were awseome people, aren't we? LOL

bonnieangel..One agreement in our divorce papers is that I get the scanner & PC, so as soon as I get it, I will be scanning pictures. I feel like I have so much I want to share with you all. And will definatly share my go go hooker pics with you all. heehee Congrats on the losses...your melting away chickie!

***Where is everyone???????????????????????????*
  • Happy Thursday!
    Hi all. My, it's quiet in here today. Where is everybody? Hope everyone is doing okay today. Not much going on right now. Just popping in to say hello. DH and I will be going out to his mom's house tonight. She is having a hard time, so we are going to stop and pick up a bill of groceries and give her some cash. Also, DH's little sister (she's 11) got her report card in. I told her I would give her some money if she got A's and B's on her report card. DH also told her that she has to keep her room cleaned everyday to get the money. Well, she kept her grades up but not her room. So she called me up to tell me about her grades, thinking that DH hadn't told me the part about her room. Kind of trying to play both ends against the middle. Talked it over with DH and I told her I would give her half the money, and she would get the other half IF she kept her room cleaned up until progress reports come out in three weeks. She thinks easier to get around than her brother. LOL

Jacobsmommy - Your little one is just too precious! He really is a little angel. WTG on the 4 more lbs gone! You're melting away...you'll win this game yet!

PNG2 - kicking Tae Bo Butt! You go girl! I know what you mean about that kind of hurt. You know that you earned it! LOL Sounds strange, doesn't it?

Jennifer - Almost an aunt! I'm glad you are feeling so good today. Keep it up, and you'll be at goal in no time. Let us know what the little one is!

Well, better run for now. Take care, everybody!

HUGS!

M'Chelle
  • Hi All!!
    Well, it's Friday and that's good news. I am ready for a break!! I am still OP. Can hardly believe it. I'm actually not even worried about this weekend. I know I will do good.

Today I am wearing an outfit that I ordered from Coldwater Creek, my FAVORITE catalog. This is the 1st time that I have been able to order from it due to my size. I feel so awesome!!

BonnieAngel - How great that you are so good to your family.

Jennifer - Congratulation on being an Aunt. That is soooo exciting! Did you get to see your kitties? How are they?

PNG2 - Congrats on the Tae Bo! I have those tapes, but they were just too much for me at the time. Maybe I'll have to try those out again!

Where is everyone?? Stop in and say Hello!!!!
  • Well Good morning all.
    I am still in the "zone". I feel awesome. I have been OP w/o struggling since Monday afternoon. It is such a good feeling. I have pushed up my w/o's again. I pushed too much yesterdfay and find it hard to sit or get up. My thighs are so sore. Taking a well deserved day off from exercise. I have been getting so much encouragement from the success of others here. Sparrow, Ms CC are the first 2 that come to mind. It has helped me push myself and get back in the right mindset.

Work pressure is less thank God and I am not in such a hurry to leave. I am still looking but don't feel I have to take the next thing. WHich is good.

DH is losing his motivation . I think that he is at that point of boredome etc. SO I keep supporting and cooking lo carb. He'll get back into it.

My kitchen painting didn't work out. SO that is on hold. I got so many interruptions last week it wasn't even funny. I did start because I am so stubborn but had to put it aside.

JM- you picture of your family and chid are great!! Way to go being OP. Isn't is a great feeling? I love Cold water Creek catalog and their clothes and jewlery!!! I bet you look awesome!

Jennifer Congrats on being an Aunt!! ARe you doing lo carb again? We have a lo carb support club under MISC, clubs. A small group of very supportive and wonderful people. Check up out we are looking for more members( this is for anyone)

M'Chelle. How are you doing so glad to see you regularly again. Family stuff is so hard. Your MIL is lucky to have you!

PNG2 I find it hard to "see" my loss in teh mirror it's so helpful when others see or "feel"it. Your DH is doing great. And way to go w/ Billy!!!!

Jen Are you still getting some sleep? I hope so How is the little duffer doing?

DG WAY TO GO!!!! I bet you were so happy to see that needle on the other side!!! I love the statement " the person I am becoming" It is so true. You are like a flower opening up!!

I think that is everyone.

Hello to everyone else
  • Gawsh...the last few days have been a mess...LOL, JOhnny switched days off with one of the ladies he works with, so I'm all off kilter... Today was SO not op! I can't even remember what all went in my mouth... spent the day at MIL's, and she's the soda and candy queen...plus we had to go to the ONE restaraunt out there where we could fine some halfway decent food (way out in the sticks...up in the mountains...) Ended up getting the appetizer plate, which was the closest to vegetarian food, we're not quite as strict when it comes to eating out, because it's way too much hassle, and I'd rather have spit-less almost veggie food than veggie food with a loogey in it We asked for it without the hot wings, and what did they bring us....4 little wings swimming in hotsauce....so we said screw it, and split them... Anyways, I did get some exercise in at MIL's, she has a cardio bike that sits in the corner collecting dust, and I put in a meager 1.5 miles, Johnny put in almost five....would have done more, easily, except it has the most uncomfortable seat ever, my poor bottom is gonna be bruised for weeks.... OH well, I'm on Thera Flu, and feeling a little fruity, so I'm gonna stop my ramble before it turns into a novella :-)
  • Monday, Monday...
    Hi all! How is everyone today? Starting a new week. Was not OP in any shape or fashion over the weekend, but I'm not going to obsess over it. I'm just starting fresh today. Had a lot of fun over the weekend. Went running around to the bookstore on Saturday, my favorite place besides Scarborough Faire. I bought a keyboard last week, so I picked up a Piano for Dummies book. Me and DH had this game going seeing how many ______for Dummies books we could find. They have one for EVERYTHING! I also got a book called "Haunted Places Across Texas" (ooooohEEEEEEEEHoooooooh) and another astrology book. I tried to get DH and my parents to go haunted house looking with me, but they said no. Wonder why? I love my little astrology book. It's pretty accurate describing different people I know. Then on Sunday we went to the movies and saw "The Others". Good movie!

Okay, okay, I'll quit rambling. Starting to sounds like PNG2 and her Theraflu. Just kidding, chickie.

JacobsMommy - You go girl! Way to go on the new outfit! I bet you look awesome! I have one size goal. I want to be in a size 20 by April. That is when the next Scarborough Faire is, and the costume I want to wear only goes up to a size 20. Smaller will be even better, but I think 20 is doable. Thanks for the compliment!

1fralick - You are awesome girl! You are the OP queen! I'm glad you don't feel so stressed over work. Thanks for asking about me, and thank you for the compliment.

PNG2 - Are you feeling better yet, doll? That Theraflu will get ya! We have an exercise bike at home, and the seats the same way. I don't think it is made for seats quite as ample as mine. LOL 1.5 miles is a good start though!

Well, off to work I go. Take care of yourself, everybody! This is a new week with new goals. Let's start it off right!

(((((((HUGS))))))

M'Chelle
  • Fell, but got back up!!
    Ok, so my streak is over. I had a Hot Fudge Sundae Friday night, was perfect on Saturday and then Sunday, well, I don't think I had enough points for the Bacon Cheeseburger, Fries and Chinese that I had. But that was yesterday and today is a new day and I am totally OP!!!! Hubby is now in the lead of our game because I missed an exercise session, but I told him to watch out, because I was going to blow him away!!!

It feels so much better to be doing what I am supposed to be doing. Kinda like what 1fralick said, kinda in a "zone". Of course Thursday we are going to the Covered Bridge Festival, so that day will be a challenge.

Other than that, life is good. Jacob is well and sleeping through the night. He'll be One on Saturday. Still not walking, but I expect he will soon!!

M'Chelle - I think you are really on the right track by not stressing over the weekend. Today is the only thing you can do anything about! I love Haunted Houses. Do you mean like the ones they do for Holloween or Real Haunted Houses? What is the Scarborough Faire? I think you'll meet your Size 20 goal by April!!!!

PNG2 - You are too funny. Hope you are feeling better soon!!

1fralick - So how is the "zone" girl today? Did you have a good weekend? I think I am going to try to step up my workouts a notch. I might look into Yoga, I keep hearing such good about it.

Jennifer, Jen, DerbyGirl & nasus40 - How are things going?
  • Hi everyone...OP and feeling good. Will write more tomorrow...work has been uhm..what's the word? A Nightmare!!! Constant problems..constant people needing me...ahhh, I can't deal with it on Mondays!!!

Glad your all smiling..will respond to new posts tomorrow...
  • Hi all, How was everyone's Monday?

The "zone girl" fell a little today. Boy get a little cocky and see what happens. I had a piece of pie. UGH!!!! . Did an awesome w/o today and as I was doing the fat burning part of the stairmaster I was angry because I was burning off that darn pie instead of "good" cals. Anyway it's a new day.

However was totally OP all weekend. . TOM is looming and I could drown myself in chocolate sauce etc. etc. etc. Boy that Theraflu thing is catching, A computer virus ?? LOL

JM- It is so cool that thing you have w/ DH. What a motivater!! Great attitude about picking right back where you need to be!!!I needede to read that .

M'Chelle- I can feel your energy!!! I think that your goal is doable. You will look great in that otfit. I envy your willingness to dress up at the faire!!! Didn't you post pictures about that at one time?

Jennifer, Monday's suck

PNG2 How are you feeling? I hop ebetter.

Well I am off to maintain my motivation. Thanks for all the help and support. You guys are the best!!!
  • You'll all be happy to know...
    I've had my last cup of Theraflu... My new friend is DayQuil... I'm feeling somewhat human today, was so bad off last night I was hallucinating...saw a cat playing in my closet, but we don't have a cat... and about 3 am, saw my bedroom door open and close, but I was the only one home...LOL, I was up until daybreak after that one...

did a lil better on getting some food in today, still not feeling much like having flui, but I know I'm gonna have to soon, don't wanna get all dehydrated... (hmm, maybe I already am, and that's the cause of my hallucinations....?) anyway, back to lala land for me...

Thanks all for looking after me... and making fun of my drug induced ramble...hahaha Just imagine if I did real drugs...sheesh!
  • Jennifer are you an Aunt yet???