Most of these are just recipes I have made up because I am a poor college kid and am TRYING to eat healthy.
2 EarthGrain's 100% Natural Buns $0.80 200 cal.
Chicken $2.30 200 cal.
2 Small Roma Tomato $0.40 50 cal.
Red Onions $0.25 20 cal.
Ricotta Cheese $0.40 40 cal.
(OPTIONAL : I just put a Little Shredded Cheese on top.)
Makes 2 Servings/ About $2.10 A Serving/ About 255
( I took educated guesses on Serving cost and Calories)
1. I grill the chicken on my George Foreman. ( I buy these strips that are meant for stir fry
but work great for this)
2. While chicken is grilling, I toast the thin Buns.
3. I than put a layer of Ricotta Cheese on each slice of bun.
4. Then shred the chicken on put on bun.
5. The onions and tomatoes go on.
6. Put shredded cheese on top if wanted.
7. Put in oven for 5 minutes or so at 350, basically until turning a little brown!
I usually make green beans or have a salad with it. I love it for a lunch!
*If the picture works* That is only one serving.