3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Support Forum > General chatter > Share your Diet Blog

Share your Diet Blog If you are a dieter and are blogging your way to success, please share a link to your diet blog here for others to visit! This is not a place for blogging, just for posting links to your personal blog outside of 3FC.

Reverse,reverse !!

Old 01-12-2014, 01:20 PM   #1

Thumbs up Reverse,reverse !!

OK well it is Sunday night and yes it is the eve of the BIG reverse. Like many of you my friends I have been on a long journey losing several stone (originally 20 stone and then lost almost half of my body weight). Then stroppy teenage kids - Ageing parent getting ill - and well just LIFE got in my headspace and here I am back up to 14stone 6

Right enough feeling sorry for myself. Woman up and get on with losing 48 lb yes you read right 48 lb is the goal and the date well 1st June 2014.

I would love to be part of your journey and for you to accompany me so if you fancy some company with humour, encouragement, a virtual shoulder and pair of ears then jump onboard and hold onto your HAT xx
colv is offline   Reply With Quote
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.