Share A Link To Your Diet Blog If you are a dieter and are blogging your way to success, please share a link to your diet blog here for others to visit! This is not a place for blogging, just for posting links to your personal blog outside of 3FC.

Old 08-17-2011, 03:35 AM   #1  
Munchberry

S/C/G: 295/215/168

Height: 5' 10"

Default I'm Just Puffy!

HI Chickies!

I do a blog about weight loss, exercising, general life strangeness, rantings, ravings.
http://imjustpuffy.blogspot.com/

Well, doesn't that sounds totally clickable! Woo hoo Yawn!

OK actually I am part of a larger community of women who blog on those things (and some lovely maintaining ladies). Come on by, check me out, leave me your blog address so I can check you out and maybe we can make a weight loss connection! OR you can look at some of the folks on my blogroll and find your perfect dieting soulmate!

OK yACKITY YACK, PLEASE TALK BACK!

Yep. Nerd to the third power (and that was the icing on my nerd cake).

Adios,

Munchberry! http://imjustpuffy.blogspot.com/
Hungry4Health is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 11:51 AM   #2  

Love it! I'm always telling DH I'm just "fluffy"
carolinanorth is offline   Reply With Quote