Share A Link To Your Diet Blog If you are a dieter and are blogging your way to success, please share a link to your diet blog here for others to visit! This is not a place for blogging, just for posting links to your personal blog outside of 3FC.

Old 01-06-2013, 11:52 AM   #1  

Default Disappearing Darling - a Weight Watchers journey...

Hi ladies!

I've been looking for somewhere to share my blog - as I'm convinced it will help to keep me motivated. Please take a second to check it out - any feedback would be lovely!!

My blog: The Disappearing Darling

Thanks!
carolinanorth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 12:21 PM   #2  

Default Weight Watchers

Hi: My name is Teresa Sewell, I just read your post on 3 Fat Chicks website and I see that you are following WW, are you following the Points Plus program or an earlier version of WW? I have been on WW when it was the Momentum program and I lost 80 lbs that was before I got married and had 2 boys I am currentlt 238lbs and am considering doing the WW plan again on my own because I cannot afford to go to the meetings or the online program because I have been unemployed sincw June 2010 when AT&T closed the Yellow Pages office and put 300 people out of work. I would appreciate it if you could give me any helpful hints that you are using to lose weight. I will continue to read your posts.
degamom44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 12:37 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 185/168/150

Height: 5'8

Degamom you really only need to go to one meeting to get all the info you need.With free registration going on you would just pay the weekly fee,not sure what that is right now but less than 15 dollars.You will need a calculate though around ten bucks.Just the one time cost and you can do it on your own with all new material. Plus the WW message boards are free to everyone. Tons of recipes and support.Also this site too of course which rocks
fitbyforty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 01:19 PM   #4  

Yep, I agree. Use the message board - a lot! 2 years ago I lost 70+ pounds - then life happened and couldn't afford WW. Enter - gaining it all back but 10 lbs. The hardest part is staying on track when you can't go to the meetings - so I would suggest using the internet (boards, blogs, free calculators) as much as you can.

Also, to answer you question, I'm following the new WW360 program - which is very similar to points plus.
carolinanorth is offline   Reply With Quote