Share A Link To Your Diet Blog If you are a dieter and are blogging your way to success, please share a link to your diet blog here for others to visit! This is not a place for blogging, just for posting links to your personal blog outside of 3FC.

Old 11-20-2012, 06:23 PM   #1  

Height: 5'3

Default Brand new**

Hi Im brand new to this site and am looking for some advice. I am 5'3 325 pounds. YIKES!! I need something that works that I can actually stick too. Im thinking counting calories would work for me but also my sister has told me just to eat 5 small meals a day. What has worked for you ladies that have lost significant amounts of weight? My weight is holding me back so much more than I ever wanted to admit. I wont go dancing for fear someone will look at me crazy, Im scared to fly thinking I will be too big, I wont meet new people because I dont want the judgement.. and the worst, I havent been to an amusement park in about 5 years because I dont wanna be embarrassed if I dont fit. Please Im a waaaay too young to be feeling this way. I wanna be healthy and happy. Any advice you can give is appreciated
jessapunkk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 09:28 PM   #2  

Height: 5'8.5"

Hello and welcome. This would have been good posted in the Introductions section where more people possibly may have seen it, but I hope you get some good response here too. You can do it! Many of us are, and you can too.
Misti in Seattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 10:31 PM   #3  

Height: 5'3

Hi and thanks.. I just signed up today and I dont know how to post I just kept clicking things until I finally had the option to post lol
jessapunkk is offline   Reply With Quote