Crystal Light Slurpees?

• Don't know if its okay but I have treated myself to a few crystal light slurpees last week since we had good weather here in the seattle area (nice break from the rain)...I figured it was okay since they are the same ingredients, just slightly frozen...does anyone have any feedback on this?
  • Hi there! These have some sugar in them, as well as artificial sweetner. Watch the calorie count -I looked the other day and realized when it said "less than 4 calories" it said in small print- per ounce. Those slurpee cups are HUGE, so be careful. I believe the count is 60 calories, 0 fat, 0 fiber (obviously ) for 12 ounces. Not a free food, but what a great way to cool down in the summer!
  • to answer my own question....i guess i'll drink a 16 oz if i need one
    Crystal Light Slurpee
    Nutrional Information
    16oz

80 calories
    0 protein
    0 fat
    9 total carbs
    0 sugar
    0 aspartame
    84 sucralose
    8 sorbitol
  • OOOOHH!!! Where do you get/how do you make these??!
  • Quote: OOOOHH!!! Where do you get/how do you make these??!
    my exact question, I have rasberry lemonade in the cabinets, right now and i bet that would be superb slushed..will experiment if I have to.
  • you can purchase them at most 7-11 convience stores, if you have them in your area-they used to have a diet pepsi one that was wonderful-harder to find these days.
    i am liking the idea of trying to make them at home......