Phase 1- Morningstar Farms Black Bean Burgers

• I've just started Phase 1, and I ate Morningstar Farms Black Bean Burgers. They are very good, but they contain corn. I didn't think about it until after I'd eaten them. Are these okay for Phase 1? I also threw away the package so I don't know the nutritional info. HELP!!!!
  • First of all to The Beach!

Here's the nutritional information that I got via Google:
    Quote:
    Black beans, textured vegetable protein (soy protein concentrate, wheat gluten, water for hydration), cooked brown rice (water, brown rice), onions, water, whole kernel corn, corn oil, egg whites, diced tomatoes, bulgur, mild green chili peppers, calcium caseinate, cornstarch, contains two percent or less of onion powder, spices, autolyzed yeast extract, tomato juice, tomato (dried), dextrose, garlic powder, salt, hydrolyzed vegetable protein (corn gluten, wheat gluten, soy protein), natural and artificial flavors from non-meat sources, soy sauce (soybeans, wheat, salt), paprika for color, jalapeño pepper powder, disodium inosinate, caramel color, calcium chloride, lactic acid, oil of lemon, citric acid.
    The red items are NOT Phase I.
    These would be OK for Phase II so pop them back in the freezer until then.
  • Thank you so much for the info. They are delicious, and I'll definitely have on Phase 2. Thanks again.