Closed Thread

Old 05-20-2004, 01:57 PM   #1  

Default best way to start?

Hello all!
I hope I am posting correctly. Allow me to quickly introduce myself... My name is Amy, I'm 23 and am ready to finally get serious about losing weight. A few days ago my aunt was visiting from Texas and had lost 15 lbs on SBD and that really peaked my interest. I started looking up info on the internet and found this site. I have seen the list of recommended foods and those to avoid but I don't have the book as of yet and was wondering what was the best way to start at this point. Can anyone give me a brief summary? What are the benefits to having the book? Thanks for the help, the message boards seem like great support!
-Amy
Old 05-20-2004, 06:24 PM   #2  

Height: 5'-2"

Hi Amy! Welcome to the Beach.
The best thing to do is read through the FAQ. There's a TON of info here. More than you'll find even in the book. Lots of recipes, too.
Good luck, and join us on the daily threads!
Closed Thread