Closed Thread

Old 02-01-2004, 01:53 PM   #1  
amethyst2004

Unhappy How bad did i goof?!!

Hey girl's!It's Superbowl Sunday and guess what?I goofed-i had 1 slice of pepperoni pizza!!!Ive been on the diet for 7 days,and have not cheated one little bit!How bad do you think the repercussions are?I went right back on the diet after-didnt eat or drink anything i wasnt suppossed to.I just LOVE pizza!!Am i bad or what?!!
Old 02-02-2004, 12:39 AM   #2  

I goofed also, I wish it was just a slice of Pizza, mine was chicken wings, ribs, chips dip and BEER!!! I have lost 11.5 pounds in 3 weeks and now this, I'll start Phase one again to lose what I probaly gained, and get back in the ball again. Things happen you acknowledged it an get back on again. Good Luck
Old 02-02-2004, 09:07 AM   #3  

Hi Amethyst
I ate some things which were not on the programme and I still lost. I think you can get away with it up to a point!! Just recommit and repair any damage that has been done. I am finding that the cravings come back if I eat sugar. The other day someone gave me a couple of slices of ham, and I ate them and later had big cravings (longing for chocolate, or rice, or a beer....) I checked on the ham and it turns out it was honey roasted. So I think different things for different people.
You could try replacing the pizza dough with mushroom (those big ones) or with aubergine. All the topping is ok (assuming low fat cheese). I used to do that when I was losing weight before and craving pizza.
Good luck
Old 02-02-2004, 10:18 AM   #4  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Good advice from Clovey. Just quit flagellating yourself and get back on programme.
(I believe public flogging was outlawed over a century ago!)
Old 02-02-2004, 04:31 PM   #5  
amethyst2004

Thanks guy's!!!I figured if i get back with the program it would be ok-i just feel bad about it.Ive been stressed out alot lately and that's when i eat alot too,and then of course the Superbowl was on....so i ate pizza!!Thanx again-Tam
Closed Thread