Old 07-07-2014, 08:54 PM   #1  

Default Anyone doing a P1/P2 hybrid?

I have quite a bit to lose, but I know myself, and I can't/couldn't stay on P1 for more than 2 weeks. I'd rather not stall out at 1lb a week, but maybe get more like 3/wk for a little while. I've been wondering if a P1/P2 hybrid (e.g. doing P1 for 4 days and P2 for 3) might help me do this.

Has anyone done this? If so, were you successful? Should I just stick with one or the other?
grands0004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 09:48 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 144/131/128

Height: 5' 4"

I'd really stick with the phase 1 for 2 weeks, then many of us do what we refer to as "phase 1.5". That's what I'm doing right now! I'm eating fruits (because I love them, and adds so much variety to my diet), but no grains that I can avoid.

I do avoid some fruits like apples, since they trigger cravings. Cutting out the grains saves me the bloat and increased hunger pretty well.

Many of us often go back to a strict phase 1 when we've made too many slips, or just need to get us back on track well. Phase 1, once you make it thru the first few days, is amazing at controlling cravings.

Good luck! Check in at the daily thread with us!
TwynnB is offline   Reply With Quote