Old 03-20-2008, 10:04 PM   #1  

Default South Beach bars

I'm not actually on the south beach diet, but I was wondering if south beach bars are a good diet food or if they are one of those things that just have a lot of calories and aren't really good for you?
youngfabbroke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 07:04 AM   #2  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Read the ingredients. Do you really want to put all that stuff into your body. Go for real food. Bars are for emergencies and are expensive. A bowl of cereal with milk and fruit is much better and cheaper.

Ingredients: Soy Nuggets (Soy Protein Isolate, Tapioca Starch, Salt), Maltitol Syrup, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Soy Protein Concentrate, Fractionated Palm Kernel Oil, Roasted Soybeans, Almonds, Oligofructose (For Fiber), Nonfat Milk, Rolled Oats, Butter (Cream, Salt), Evaporated Cane Juice Invert Syrup, Brown Rice Syrup, Sunflower Oil, Calcium Caseinate, Calcium Carbonate, Maltodextrin, Salt, Tri-Calcium Phosphate, Soy Lecithin, Nonfat Yogurt Powder (Cultured Nonfat Milk), Whey, Dextrose, Natural Flavor, Caramel Color, Palm Oil, Mono- And Diglycerides, Artificial Flavor, Ferric Phosphate (Source Of Iron), Niacinamide, Sucralose, Zinc Oxide (Source Of Zinc), Vitamin B6, Vitamin A Palmitate, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Thiamin Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Vitamin B12
Ruthxxx is offline   Reply With Quote