Total Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Sodium 110mg
Total Carb 12g
Sugars 0g
Sorbitol 11g
Protein 0g

Ingredients:
Water, Sorbitol, Cellulose Gum, Natural & Artificial Maple Butter Flavor (sulfites), Salt, Sucralose (Splenda Brand), Caramel Color (sulfites), Sodium Benzoate (to preserve freshness), Acesulfame Potassium, Phosphoric Acid, Sorbic Acid, Potassium Sorbate (to preserve freshness), Citric Acid.

I have been doing phase 1 for about 1 1/2 weeks now and so far I have been doing great!

This morning I decided to give myself a little treat and made the mock pancakes from the recipe forum. I used this syrup which I had in my fridge pre-P1, I assumed it would be ok since it is SF.

After my very yummy breakfast (thanx for the recipe!), I began to enter the info from the syrup into fitday. I know this is not a low-carb diet, but all those carbs from sorbitol freaked me out.

Before I use this again I want to make sure, is it legal?

Thanx in advance for any help!
elie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 03:31 PM   #2  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

It's probably OK - if you don't mind eating all the unpronounceables! The sorbitol could give you digestive problems.
Ruthxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 04:38 PM   #3  

Height: 5'4"

I don't love the unpronounceables, but since I have not had any digestive problems with this syrup, I'll keep using it as a treat with those yummy pancakes.

Thanx for the help Ruth
elie is offline   Reply With Quote