Old 07-18-2007, 12:36 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 147/129/120

Height: 5, 0

Default in a fix w/ half n' half portion in creamy spinach dish

i made a yummy dish w/ spinach n' half n' half & sour cream...kinda like cream of spinach soup but i didn't blend it in the blender, anyways

i plan on dividing my "soup" among 8 days becaue I used 8x2 T of sour cream in it. so i can have the legal 2 T of sour cream everyday.

but my problem is how much of half n' half can i have, is it a dairy where I can have 2 cups/day or do I have only 2 T in a day or is it unlimited?

btw, i did use light sour cream & nonfat land o' lakes half n' half...

i'm gona post the recipe as soon as i figure out the portions w/ half n' half...really yummy dish
propanalol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 03:10 AM   #2  
Visualizing the Goal

Height: 5'4"

I believe the half and half (fat free) is limited to less than two tablespoons a day and counts toward the dairy allotment per day. I also think I've heard that you can use fat free evaporated milk in place of fat free half and half. Reduced fat or fat free sour cream is listed under "condiments" and is limited to two tablespoons a day on Phase 1 and Phase 2.

Hope that helps!

Kara
tomandkara is offline   Reply With Quote