This looks like a pretty simple side dish. It comes from whfoods.org.
Pinto Beans with Greens
Prep and Cook Time: Prep and cooking time: 30 minutes
* 1 15 oz can pinto beans
* 1 medium sized onion, chopped
* 4 cloves garlic, chopped
* ˝ cup vegetable stock
* 1 15 oz can of diced tomatoes, drained
* 1˝lbs kale or collard greens
* 2 TBS lemon juice
* 1 TBS olive oil
* salt and pepper to taste
1. Remove stems from greens, rinse and chop. This is done by folding each leaf in half and cutting off stem. Chop in large pieces, and rinse in colander.
2. Healthy Sauté onion in large dry sauté pan over medium low heat for 5 minutes stirring frequently. Add garlic and continue to sauté for another minute. Add vegetable stock, tomatoes, and greens and simmer until they are tender, about 15 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Remove from heat and stir in olive oil and lemon juice. Serve hot.