Vegetarian Times Issue: March 1, 2009 p.56
Grated carrots add color and texture to this classic Indian condiment.
If you want to serve it as a salad rather than a sauce, simply double
the amounts of cucumber and carrots.
Combine all ingredients in small bowl. Season to taste with salt and
pepper, if desired.
Makes 2 cups
* 1/2 cucumber, peeled and grated (1 cup)
* 1 cup low-fat plain yogurt
* 2 medium carrots, grated (3/4 cup)
* 1/2 red onion, finely diced (1/2 cup)
* 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
Total Fat 1g
Saturated Fat 1g
Baby steps, getting back on track 2015