Vegetarian Times Issue: March 1, 2009 p.56
Grated carrots add color and texture to this classic Indian condiment.
If you want to serve it as a salad rather than a sauce, simply double
the amounts of cucumber and carrots.
Combine all ingredients in small bowl. Season to taste with salt and
pepper, if desired.
Makes 2 cups
* 1/2 cucumber, peeled and grated (1 cup)
* 1 cup low-fat plain yogurt
* 2 medium carrots, grated (3/4 cup)
* 1/2 red onion, finely diced (1/2 cup)
* 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
Total Fat 1g
Saturated Fat 1g
Baby steps, getting back on track 2015. Moving the next 10 lbs by the end of the summer.
Maintaining 48 lb loss since 2008, working off regain to a sensible maintenance level. 60 lbs and counting!