- 1/4 c UFC sauce (60 cals)
- 1/2 c rice noodles (360cals)
- 4 rice papers (150 cals)
- 1 chicken breast (160 cals)
- your choice of veggies/salad mix
Cube the chicken breasts and sautee them in the UFC sauce at medium heat. Cook the rice noodles. Put a 1/8th c noodles, veggies and some cooked chicken into each of the 4 moistened rice papers, wrap and enjoy.
180 calories per, depending on veggies.
Examples of veggies:
- asian mix pre-packaged salad mix
- stir fried bok choy, mushrooms, yellow pepper and bean sprouts in soy sauce and a dash of sugar (little more calorie and sodium dense)
- julienned carrots and red cabbage
The recipe is also gluten free and easily modified to be vegetarian (tofu or even chickpeas work great)