Sweet chilli chicken summer rolls
- 1/4 c UFC sauce (60 cals)
- 1/2 c rice noodles (360cals)
- 4 rice papers (150 cals)
- 1 chicken breast (160 cals)
- your choice of veggies/salad mix
Cube the chicken breasts and sautee them in the UFC sauce at medium heat. Cook the rice noodles. Put a 1/8th c noodles, veggies and some cooked chicken into each of the 4 moistened rice papers, wrap and enjoy.
180 calories per, depending on veggies.
Examples of veggies:
- asian mix pre-packaged salad mix
- stir fried bok choy, mushrooms, yellow pepper and bean sprouts in soy sauce and a dash of sugar (little more calorie and sodium dense)
- julienned carrots and red cabbage
The recipe is also gluten free and easily modified to be vegetarian (tofu or even chickpeas work great)
Hi, I know this is an old thread but this sounds so good!!! Is the UFC sauce you are talking about this ?? I don't know if we have that here but I imagine any generic sweet chili sauce that I can find would work just fine.
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:20 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.2