Closed Thread

Old 02-14-2003, 07:26 PM   #1  
SUPER CHICK aka Moderator

Default Sugar Busters Recipe Reviews

This forum is for reviews of recipes that have been posted on the board. If you have made a recipe that someone else has posted, please give us your opinion of it. Did you like it? Did you hate it? What problems did you have when you made it. What did you do to enhance the recipe? What did you do to make it your own. I think you get the picture

Let us know what you think!!!!

When reviewing a recipe, please give the name of the recipe and the original person who posted it.
Old 02-20-2003, 04:44 PM   #2  

HONEY LEMON CHEESCAKE

Posted by Debelli on the Jan/Feb/March 2003 Quarterly Recipe Board

I made this to-day. It turned out well. Has a nice tart flavor, but quite rich and creamy compared to Deb's cheesecake, which most of us are familiar with. The advantage to this recipe though is that there is no baking involved. I would not be able to eat more than one serving at a time, which is probably a good thing. It has more of a pudding consistency and I think it would be a good idea to make it in pudding cups and top it with fruit, say a cherry or fresh strawberry.

Marie.
Old 08-20-2003, 04:52 AM   #3  

hi want to try this where do i get the recipe ???/ is it okay to eat this when i first go on this diet sorry for asking hope you do not mind.....
Old 08-25-2003, 05:17 PM   #4  

kittywillow - The HONEY LEMON CHEESECAKE recipe is on the Jan/Feb/March 2003 RECIPE BOARD.

I've just brought it to the top of the RECIPES page so you should be able to find it now. If you want to see other recipes go to the SB Recipes page, scroll to the bottom of the page to where it says "Showing threads 1- 10" etc and click on the right hand column and choose "beginning" and you will see several more recipe boards from previous years.

I think it is ok to have this for a treat when you are just starting on SB as long as you watch the portions - which can be hard to do . My reason for not baking or making desserts too often. I just don't have the willpower not to eat too much .

Marie.
Closed Thread