3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Support Forum > General chatter > Pudgy Pets

The best $35 I ever spent

Old 08-18-2014, 10:03 PM   #1

S/C/G: sw190/cw179.5/gw145

Height: 5'8"

Default The best $35 I ever spent

I purchased my golden 10 years ago from a breeder. Her husband had health issues and she was decreasing her number of dogs. I bought my best friend that day for a whopping $35. Though there is no amount of money that equals his worth to me. I began taking my (at the time) Lucky puppy to obedience classes, and surprise, he was AWESOME! We competed very successfully for a few years until he started having car ride anxiety. To my knowledge he never had a bad experience, but he doesn't enjoy rides like he used to. My sweet dog has seen me through an abusive relationship, and couple good ones. When my dog met my current husband I knew he was the man I'll spend the rest of my life with, because my dog who is always indifferent about 99% of people, loved him at first sight! I mean obviously there were/ are more reasons than that, but it just goes to show my dog's great judge of character With every year that passes I try to prepare myself for he inevitable. I know there will never be another dog that compares to him. I just feel overwhelmingly blessed sharing my life with this incredible dog. No matter what I weigh, what others think about me, what I think about myself, he loves the crap out of me. For me there is no better pick me up then unconditional love.
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.