My border-aussie Asia

• I figured for the fun of it I would put my pup Asia on here. She is a 6 month old Border Collie - Aussie mix. She is very smart, sometimes too smart for her own good! Our last dog was already at least a year old when we got her and was a breeze to train..so I am experiencing the puppy stages for the first time! It has been frustrating and also very rewarding!

She has also been a great companion in my weight loss journey, we went on a 4 1/2 hour hike in the hills of Alabama and she would of gladly done it again the next day, maybe even gone even longer! Her favorite thing to do is fetch her Kong Frisbee although she hasn't gotten a hang of catching it yet. She would fetch that frisbee to her dying breath if you let her...

Here we are on our hike..excuse the muddy pants - it had rained a day before lol

The most adorable picture ever..

and I just had to add for emphasis..she LOVES the frisbee..and she loves the snow..this was at about 4 1/2 months ish

• Super cute! Border Collie/Aussie is a cutie-pa-tootie mix!! I think I need a doggie to walk/jog/run with me... hmmm...
  • Very cute - I have an Aussie myself (see avatar). They really are great dogs
  • LaurenA - It is my dream to someday have a merle coated dog..either an aussie, a border collie or a regular collie, but I wouldn't and can't do that right now... Maybe someday Asia can have a buddy

Veil - Agreed! Only thing I have run into with Asia is that with it getting warmer out is that she gets hot FAST..she has the Aussie length hair but it lays down more like a Border Collie's and traps the heat apparently. She was able to play frisbee for over an hour in the snow but she has to pause every 10 -15 mins for water now.
  • aww shes cute!
  • She's adorable. I love the second picture also.

Reminds me of somebody <---