Puppy Love 5K Run Walk

• Angie and I run and walk in 5K's, a few times we have taken our dogs, they are not always allowed. We did one yesterday that was a fundraiser for our local non-profit private animal center. The run walk 5K was for dogs We had a great time, even with the rain.

My wife and daughter ran, stopping to pose for pictures and I walked it. The route was run in such a way that we passed each other 3 times, allowing me plenty of chances to take pictures. After my wife and daughter finished they caught me on the last loop and I walked the girls in for their second finish of the day
  • Wow! Those are some happy looking dogs, EZ! What a great way to spend time with the whole family.
  • Aww, those dogs are so cute!! I think that's a great idea for a 5k. Looks like ya'll had fun!
  • Sweet puppies I bet they loved it. I wish we had a 5k here that allowed dogs.
  • Quote: Wow! Those are some happy looking dogs, EZ! What a great way to spend time with the whole family.
    They were happy dogs! Wasn't the whole family but at least 1/4 of my kids were there

Quote: Aww, those dogs are so cute!! I think that's a great idea for a 5k. Looks like ya'll had fun!
    It was a great idea and we had a lot of fun!

Quote: Sweet puppies I bet they loved it. I wish we had a 5k here that allowed dogs.
    Sweet?....not so sure but SPOILED! you bet

We can walk/run our dogs in some of the other 5K's we do but this is the first one FOR dogs that we have been in...
  • Quote: Great looking dog. They are so cute. You idea is good upon running together with your dogs. I appreciate this. I wanted to do it the same way, in what you did. Thanks for sharing the images here.
    Thanks....we love running or walking with our dogs where ever we can
  • I took this picture of my "babies" the night of the 5K...they were wore out!
  • The best dog is a tired dog! Btw... we don't use the word "spoiled" in our house, the term here is "well loved" and my dogs are VERY well loved