Yep, I wash my hands with them, only cause I used to have a newt that I knew could have the salmonella and stuff. I think it's awesome they're poisonous though. It just adds to their badass-ness!
One thing though, since you used to own them hehe. My one guy was acting strange today. He acted like he was going to throw up, and then would like, "paw" at his face and used his back legs to kinda scratch his back. It looked almost painful. Is this how they shed? Should I be worried? I'm already attached to them after having them only one day, so I hope he's okay. The other one is a huge eater haha. I saw him scarf down two little crickets, and now the big one is gone as well. I'm glad he's doing good at least. They are so fascinating to watch hunt haha.