Pregnant - Nursing Diet support for the pregnant or nursing chick!

Old 02-27-2011, 03:55 PM   #46  
My goal = health

HI, I'm nursing my 4th (2 month old) and still have weight to loose from my first (10YO)
I find myself to be much hungrier and thirstier when nursing, I'm hoping to start keeping a food journal to keep track of all the calories.
RRB2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 05:49 PM   #47  

S/C/G: 137/133/115

Height: 5'4"

Hi Everyone,
I am about 7 weeks pregnant and keeping it a secret is torture, so at least I can talk about it anonymously on these forums! I am a "featherweight" who recently lost 17 pounds. I am trying not to gain weight in these first weeks, but it is really hard to tell what is going on with my body. I've had it pretty easy with symptoms so far (boobs hurt just a little; feel like I have permanent PMS) and due to bloating (ugh) my weight fluxes about 5 pounds depending on how much salt I ate the day before.

I am excited and SO ready for a baby. I want to know how many of you lost weight quickly while breastfeeding. I have heard from friends that the weight just "falls off." Other people say you are so hungry it makes it harder to lose...
kwinkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 04:45 PM   #48  

S/C/G: 180/195/160

Height: 5'6

When I had my 4th kid I lost weight super fast breastfeeding, but I just had my 5th kid and im breastfeeding hom and im not losing the weight as fast.as I want. He is 4 months old now, I weighed 215 when I gave birth and im now 180. I weighed 140 before I got prego, god im so depressed. Boo. How long will it take this time???? I know last time I was thin by the time my son was 7 or 8 months old and I didnt excercise at all just breastfeed and thats it.
Vanessah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 11:56 AM   #49  

Height: 5' 5"

**Waving to Everyone**

Im sooo glad I found this site. I just had a baby 21 days ago and I also have a 15month old. Im nursing the baby and hoping to drop 50 pounds at the same time.
Im counting calories, toting 2 kids around and excercising a little in the mean time.

Prior to delivering my 2 baby girls I weighed 180 pounds. I lost weight for my wedding and dropped down to 145 pounds ...then came the babies. Im hoping to get to 150pounds within the next few months. Keep your fingers crossed
3timesm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 04:39 PM   #50  

S/C/G: 255/234/155

Height: 5'8

Hey everyone, I was on a diet till I found out a couple months ago that I am pregnant with #2. I'm 20 weeks now and it's already getting hard on me. I haven't gained any weight, actually lost and just now started gaining what I lost back. It's already getting hard to breathe though.
TiffyTaffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 01:17 PM   #51  

Default Nursing 6 month old.

Hey everyone! I'm new here, and struggling. I lost all my baby weight 25 pounds. But now I can't seem to lose anymore. I have been trying to work out everyday and eat healthy but still. It doesn't help that I'm constantly hungry. I need to lose 40 more to reach my goal.
Crayola.pg is offline   Reply With Quote