Pregnant - Nursing Diet support for the pregnant or nursing chick!

Old 10-25-2013, 09:29 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 173/173/125

Height: 5'0

Default finally starting this 7 months pp

hello..

My name is Angela and my baby will be 7 months in a week and half. I'm back to my pre-pregnancy weight but i was NOT happy with my pre-pregnancy weight soo..i need to start over.

I'm currently nursing my baby which it makes it super difficult. i'm not really worried about my supply as much as i have no self control! when i nurse the baby I'm STARVING!!! so i need any help, support, tips, ideas you can offer is much appreciated. I'm not even sure where to begin. i still eat like i'm pregnant.
angeluv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 02:53 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 206/144/120

Height: 5'3"

I'm 9 months post partum and just starting myself. I was really hungry all the time, nursing full time and just not dropping a single pound after the baby was born. Add that to working a full time job and something just had to change. I started ordering my meals from my fit foods and have lost about 11 lbs so far. I haven't had any effect on my milk supply yet. I'm hoping to keep nursing at least until 12 months.
greenviolets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 09:35 PM   #3  

Height: 5'0"

Hello ladies!

I know what you mean about being hungry when nursing. It sure gets my appetite going, too!

Glad to meet you!
banananutmuffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 11:03 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 133.4/123.2/115

My daughter is six now, but I started weight watchers at 7mo PP and by the time she was one year old, I had lost every one of the 80lbs I put on when I was pregnant.

Good luck!
Munchy is offline   Reply With Quote