Last 5-10lbs impossible?

• It really must be. I can't do it!!

Everytime I squeak down to 127-128 (which is done at 2000 calories, no less) I bounce back up to 131-132 out of major hunger.

I don't think it is possible to let go of the last bit. He is 8 months old too, so drinking large amounts but not really into the solids yet. Anyone in that boat?

I'm sure I would lose the weight if I went down to 1600-1800 but then I just go psycho with hunger so I'm taking that as my body's warning signals that you just don't go lower than that.
  • I'm with ya - and I don't even have a baby as an excuse! I've been pretty good about stay 127-131, but I REALLY want to get below 127 without going without feeling hunger pains.

Right now, I'm running 3-4 times a week, about 3 miles each. I also am fairly active throughout the day because I have 2 big dogs .

But yeah, I have the exact same goal as you and have been stuck here for.....months. I finally made a ticker to put on my microwave, from 130-120. I'm weighing myself every morning. Good luck! I'll check back here to see how you're doing!
  • Oh I've also started taking measurements, since I thought all this running may hinder weight loss because I'm building more muscle. So far in the last month, the only place I've lost from is my boobs and my upper arms