Pregnant - Nursing Diet support for the pregnant or nursing chick!

Old 07-11-2012, 07:06 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 163/128/125

Height: 5'5

Default Struggling with weight gain

I have been doing really well until about 24 weeks (around a 10lb gain) but now I'm up 15lbs and I'm only about 25 weeks. My appetite is high, my laziness is bad, I feel myself falling into the same trap as before (overgaining). I am at risk for a repeat shoulder dystocia and having a safe vaginal delivery is very important to me, I really need to get a grip here

What are some tips for this??? Natural appetite suppressing (ie. water with lemon?). Ordering frozen meals? Calorie counting???

Exercise doesn't help. I have always been very fit & active, I still work out daily doing cardio & weights, even with #1 I still gained twice as much as I should have. It's the appetite that is hard for me.

I'm not trying to be vain, it really is a safety issue for me this time
sacha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 07:30 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 195/180.2/165

Height: 5'9"

can you get a referral from your doctor to a nutritionist to help you make a plan that is chalk full of the nutrients your baby needs and has adequate calories?
seagirl is offline   Reply With Quote