I just want to know! lol

• LOL, for me going off birth control meant getting pregnant. Period. That was my "trying."

Call your Dr and get some bloodwork done, it can't hurt! They also have different pregnancy tests at the dr's office, see if theirs registers. If your periods have been very regular and now it's missing I'd see your Dr regardless of whether or not you're pg. Something is going on.
  • With #2, I was testing after a week that I found out I was late, it always came out Neg. My co-worker kept telling me to wait till I was a full 2 weeks late and sure enough...to the day. I got my +
    With the others, I didn't have to wait as long. I'd say wait another week before seeing your doctor, if you still get a big Neg then go in. I was late for a month for no reason after I started my weight loss.
  • I was two weeks late, took a preg test and it said negative. Then about a week later I woke up grumpy at the cat because I could smell his breath when he was down at my feet and I went omg super smell! 1am in the morning I was peeing on the stick and sure enough it was positive! So yes it happens plenty.
  • How long were you on the pill? It sometimes takes a while for your body to go back to normal after the hormones. When I went off the pill bc it made me crazy (lol), I was a whole month late and freaking out, but not pg...

Hope it works out for you whichever way you want it to
  • I agree with all the above. You should still make an appt if you haven't seen anything just to make sure all is well "down there."